Diesel Engine Availability: HDi 110, e-HDi 130, HDi 130, HDi 180
- ABS with Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA)
- Driver’s airbag
- Variable power assisted steering (not variable on HDi 110 models)
- RDS stereo radio/MP3 compatible CD player with steering mounted controls
- Remote control central locking with deadlocks
- Front electric windows with ‘one-touch’ operation and anti-pinch
- Electrically adjustable and heated twin lens door mirrors
- 12 volt sockets on centre console and in load compartment
- Multi-function on-board trip computer
- Overhead storage shelf
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Height adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment and armrest
- Dual front passenger bench seat
- Nearside unglazed sliding side loading door
- Twin unglazed rear doors
- iTPMS (Indirect Tyre Pressure Monitor System)
Engines tailored to requirements
Each of the engines available is designed to stand up to the most demanding operating conditions and to provide all the power required by the user, regardless of driving and load conditions.
The Citroën Jumper is available with four diesel engines: the HDi 110, HDi 130, HDi 150 and HDi 180. All four engines are mated to manual gearboxes with six speeds
Citroën jumper, a true ally
The Citroën Jumper is not only a business partner, it is also the flag-bearer for companies using it. This is a van designed to please, combining technological performance and special features with elegant design and high-quality equipment.
The Citroën Jumper has taut, fluid lines, but its main purpose is to be a practical, robust LCV It features a protective bumper, wide side mouldings, large door mirrors and high-mounted rear lights.