Discover New Citroën Berlingo Van in video
Launched in 1996 and produced more than 1.5 million copies, the iconic Citroën Berlingo gives way to its third generation, called Citroën Berlingo Van. New Berlingo Van realizes a real leap of generation in terms of style, equipment and modularity. The ideal partner for all professionals.
LIKE YOU, IT'S THE BEST !
NEW CITROËN BERLINGO VAN ELECTED INTERNATIONAL VAN OF THE YEAR 2019
LIKE YOU, IT DOES IT ALL !
Partner of the day, New Citroën Berlingo Van offers Professionals a solution adapted to each activity / use : sizes, cabins, facilities. It now offers 2 new versions : Worker / Driver.
A version called “Driver” for companies and their employees who have to make long trips or to multiply deliveries in urban areas.
– Driving comfort
– Acoustic pack
– Driving aids and Connectivity
A version named “Worker” for the professionals transporting material and collaborators on all types of building sites:
– Extenso Cabin (R)
– Grip Control with Hill Assist Descent, enhanced ground clearance.
– A payload increased to 1,000kg.
SURROUND REAR VISION
New Citroën Berlingo Van is shaking up its segment with 20 driving aids and 4 connectivity technologies, offering a breakthrough innovation: Surround Rear Vision technology for unexampled visibility.
3 possible displays on the 5 ” color screen in place of the central rearview mirror:
– Rear environmental monitoring: the display shows a view of the long-range rear zone in the vehicle axis for a better understanding of the driving environment.
– Side environmental monitoring: the screen displays a view of the passenger side area to limit blind spots
– Reversing camera – the display shows a view of the near rear area to facilitate reverse maneuvers.
Cut for all uses
New Citroën Berlingo Van, meets an extreme diversity of needs. It is the custom utility that offers modularity and versatility with:
– 2 lengths Size M: 4,40m and Size XL: 4,75m
– 2 cab configurations: Extenso Cab (R) and Extended Cab
– 2 sliding side doors / A 180 ° rear opening
– A reference loading volume: 3.3m3 minimum and 4.6m3 in size XL and up to 1000kg payload
– A multitude of storage and tricks: 113 liters of storage including the Passenger Side Top Box, 220V Socket, …
THE EXTENSO® CABIN: 3 PLACES AND MODULARITY
The Extenso® Cabin is flexible to perfection, it can carry 3 people or increase the length and volume of useful cargo.
To increase the loading length, the side passenger seat retracts 3 meters in length in size M and 3.4 meters in size XL.
1 -The Extenso® Cabin can accommodate 3 people at the front with a 2-seater bench.
2 – Folding center backrest provides mobile office function with its adjustable writing tablet. Lockable lockable storage is also available under the seat.
3 – The raised side seat frees up a useful extra space for transporting the most delicate objects, thus increasing the loading volume from 3.3 to 3.8 M3 in size M and from 3.9 to 4.4 M3 in XL size.
Latest generation engines
A new lightweight platform and efficient engines for dynamic road handling, real driving comfort and optimized cost-efficiency.
– 4 diesel versions: BlueHDi 75 BVM, BlueHDi 100 BVM, BlueHDi 100 S & S BVM, BlueHDi 130 S & S BVM6 and EAT8
The latest generation of EAT8 “Efficient Automatic Transmission” 8-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters offers real driving pleasure over long distances as well as on multiple daily journeys.
CONFIGURATIONS ON MEASURE TO ADAPT PERFECTLY TO YOUR ACTIVITY
New Citroën Berlingo Van offers a remarkable choice of different silhouettes to match the most just your needs. It can be converted into a rescue and assistance vehicle, an insulated vehicle or a means of transport for people with reduced mobility, pick-ups or SUVs …
- 1AN ENERGETIC AND MODERN DESIGN
- 2DRIVING COMFORT FOR ENHANCED SERENITY
- 3WORKING COMFORT: THE MOBILE OFFICE
- 4A CONNECTED NAVIGATION WITHOUT LEAVING THE EYE ROAD
- 5A MOTORITY WITH ANY TEST
- 6THE IN-DEPTH CABIN: UP TO 5 PEOPLE ON BOARD
- 7A MULTITUDE OF STORAGE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- 8Citroën, the partner of craftsmen for 100 years
Robust and protective, New Citroën Berlingo Van adopts an energetic exterior style with fluid lines, without aggressiveness.
– A consistent front face of the brand identity and its big brother Citroën Jumpy: a tall and short hood, large optics.
– In profile, fluid lines and worked flanks. A promise of practicality and generosity of interior volume.