Terms and Conditions
By entering this Internet Site (‘Site’) you are agreeing to be bound by the User Terms and Conditions of Use set forth below (the ‘Terms and Conditions’). If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, do not use this site.
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to Maltese Law and that the Courts of Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any matter arising in relation thereto. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws.
Michael Attard Limited makes no representations that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the Maltese Islands. Any and all information contained in this site, including but not limited to information regarding products and services, applies only to those provided or offered within the Maltese Islands.
Materials featured on this website are the copyright and / or intellectual property of and / or are utilised under authority by Michael Attard Limited and are covered by the provisions of Maltese Law, policies, regulations and international agreements. The material featured on this website may not be modified, translated, reverse engineered, reproduced, decompiled, disassembled, copied, printed, accessed, downloaded, transmitted, stored and nor may any notices relating to the ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights in the material be removed. To obtain permission to reproduce materials from this website, requests and enquiries should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authorisation to reproduce material from sites linked to this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that the use of this website is at your own risk and that neither Michael Attard Limited nor any of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any damages and / or loss, including, but not limited to, any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
Although all reasonable efforts have been undertaken to ensure that the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Michael Attard Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All content information and materials contained in this site are provided to you ‘As Is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of completeness, accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Michael Attard Limited or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, posting, discussions, or chats, the company and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, by entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned, licensed or utilized under authority by Michael Attard Limited and may not be used by you. Michael Attard Limited will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information, or images of places or people are either the property of the company or used on this site with permission. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy, and publicity rights.
Although this site may be linked to other sites, Michael Attard Limited is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Michael Attard Limited has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
The company reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
- We do not obtain any personal data, that is, information that identifies you as an individual other than that which you choose to provide. We only collect information that we believe to be relevant to conduct our business, for marketing purposes and to monitor the improvement of our products. At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, such as your email address and postal address, for purposes such as corresponding with us, registering, or participating in an online survey or competition.
- We collect and use personal data to send direct marketing material on our products, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you, to provide you with information that you request, to respond to feedback that you submit to the sites, to allow you to participate in any of our online surveys and competitions and generally to be able to correspond with you after we receive a request from you.
- We collect, use and keep any personal information given to us by you, strictly for the purposes indicated in this policy and as described in our website and in strict adherence to local Data Protection laws.
- We do not send unsolicited mail, messages or junk mail. Customers have a right to request not to receive direct marketing material by writing to us at the address below.
- We do not provide any third parties, except the principals of Michael Attard Limited, with any information that you provide unless obliged to do so by law, by court order, for the purposes of legal procedures or with your specific consent.
- Market research using customer information is only carried out so that we may understand our customers’ needs and business trends and in order to develop and improve our products.
- Third party service providers may be contracted to provide services to us. For this purpose, we will need to provide such companies/organisations with the necessary personal data. We will make it mandatory on such companies/organisations to strictly comply with all applicable provisions of law when processing your personal data in the provision of their services to us.
- Authorised third parties, including external service providers, with permitted access to your information are specifically required to apply appropriate security measures to appropriate technical and organisational security measures that may be necessary to safeguard the personal data being processed from unauthorised or accidental disclosure, loss or destruction and from any unlawful forms of processing.
- All reasonable efforts are made to keep customer information up-to-date. You will help us take prompt and efficient action by informing us of any changes to your personal data by sending us an email or writing to us at the addresses provided below.
- You may write to us at the below address if you would like to know what personal information we hold about you.
- We strive to invest in the latest security technologies available and maintain strict information security policies designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
- All our employees are aware of their responsibility for maintaining customer confidentiality and complying with our information security policies.
- We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add and/or remove portions of this policy at any time. Your continued access to or use of our website will mean that you agree to any and all changes.