Discover New Citroën Berlingo Van in video
Launched in 1996 and produced more than 1.5 million copies, the iconic Citroën Berlingo gives way to its third generation, called Citroën Berlingo Van. New Berlingo Van realizes a real leap of generation in terms of style, equipment and modularity. The ideal partner for all professionals.
Marketed end 2018.
LIKE YOU, IT DOES IT ALL !
Robust and protective, New Citroën Berlingo Van adopts an energetic exterior style with fluid lines, without aggressiveness.
– A consistent front face of the brand identity and its big brother Citroën Jumpy: a tall and short hood, large optics.
– In profile, fluid lines and worked flanks. A promise of practicality and generosity of interior volume.
As a daily partner, New Citroën Berlingo Van meets the needs of professionals by offering a solution adapted to each activity / use: different sizes, cabins, fittings. It is now even further to improve its offer: it offers in its commercial range 2 unpublished versions: Worker / Driver
Berlingo Van DRIVER
A version called “Driver”, specially designed for companies and their employees who have to make long trips or to multiply deliveries in urban areas.
– Driving comfort
– Acoustic pack
– Many driving aids with Surround Rear Vision technology
– 8 ‘touch screen with connected radio
Well-being and practicality for everyday efficiency.
Berlingo Van WORKER
A version named “Worker” for the professionals transporting material and collaborators on all types of building sites:
– Extenso (R) cabin: 3 seats in the front, mobile office and loads of long objects for more modularity.
– Grip Control with Hill Assist Descent, raised ground clearance (+ 30mm), large wheels (690mm) with Mud & Snow tires for more traction.
– A payload increased to 1,000kg, reinforced lighting, half-height lashing rings for convenience.
SURROUND REAR VISION
New Citroën Berlingo Van is shaking up its segment with 20 driving aids and four connectivity technologies. It offers a new innovation: Surround Rear Vision technology for unparalleled visibility.
A 5’color screen in place of the central rearview mirror displays images of two cameras (one in the foot of the passenger mirror / one at the top of the swinging rear doors).
3 possible displays:
– Rear environmental monitoring: the display shows a view of the long-range rear zone in the vehicle axis for a better understanding of the driving environment.
– Side environmental monitoring: the screen displays a view of the passenger side area to limit blind spots
– The visual aid to the recoil – rear view camera – the screen displays a view of the near rear area to facilitate maneuvers in reverse
A new lightweight platform and efficient engines for dynamic road handling, real driving comfort and optimized cost-efficiency.
– 1 petrol version with the PureTech 110 S & S BVM6
– 4 diesel versions: BlueHdi 75 BVM, BlueHDi 100 BVM, BlueHDi 100 S & S BVM, BlueHdi 130 S & S BVM6 and EAT8
The latest generation of EAT8 “Efficient Automatic Transmission” 8-speed automatic gearbox with paddle shifters offers real driving pleasure over long distances as well as on multiple daily journeys.
New Citroën Berlingo Van, meets an extreme diversity of needs. It is the custom utility that offers modularity and versatility with:
– 2 lengths Size M: 4,40m and Size XL: 4,75m
– 2 cab configurations: Extenso Cab (R) and Extended Cab
– 2 sliding side doors / A 180 ° rear opening
– A reference loading volume: 3.3m3 minimum and 4.4m3 in size XL and up to 1000kg payload
– A multitude of storage and tricks: 113 liters of storage including the Passenger Side Top Box, 220V Socket, …
EQUIPMENT & USEFUL TECHNOLOGY
New Citroën Berlingo Van is a real concentrate of useful technologies in everyday life.
Functional and practical, New Citroën Berlingo Van is no less reassuring. Well in his time and anxious to offer an ever safer and more serene driving. Jousting his segment, he gets:
– 4 connectivity technologies including Citroën Connect Nav and Mirror Screen (Apple Car Play / Android Auto) or smartphone-free charging
– 20 driving assistance technologies
Citroën, the partner of craftsmen for 100 years
At Citroën, the van’s story begins in the 20th century. Berlingo comes from a long line started in 1928 with the C4 van. In 1950 is presented the famous 2 CV minivan, 100% utility version of the cultured 2CV, which becomes a real iconic model.
In 1978, 2 CV Fourgonnette is replaced by Acadiane.
The real breakthrough came with the 1980s with a new offering: Citroën C15 which reaches more than 1.18 million units assembled in 22 years.
The other great revolution of the late twentieth century, called Berlingo! The very first generation appeared in July 1996 again shakes the codes by bringing more distinction and comfort. Berlingo innovates with a specific silhouette and an integrated load cell, of which only he has the secret. His name will become over time synonymous with reference on the segment.