Petrol Engine Availability: VTi 120
Diesel Engine Availability: HDi 90
- ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) and Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with traction control
- Automatic electronic parking brake
- Driver’s and front passenger’s airbags with cut-off device
- Front lateral and curtain airbags (including row 2)
- High-frequency plip remote control central locking with deadlocks
- Automatic door and boot locking (when vehicle in motion and in case of accidental unlocking)
- Electronic child lock control and indicator
- Panoramic windscreen (with sliding interior sun blinds)
- Daytime-running LEDs
- Twin optic headlamps
- 16” ‘Viper’ alloy wheels (set of four)
- Two-tone soft touch upper dashboard and white back-lit dashboard illumination
- Front and rear electric windows with anti-pinch and one-touch operation
- Height and tilt-adjustable driver’s seat
- 3 separate full size rear seats with adjustable recline angle
- Individual fold flat rear seats with retractable head restraints
- Illuminated glovebox and central storage compartment
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Engine start button
- Gear Efficiency Indicator (GEI)
- 7” Touch Drive interface (used to control all vehicle functions) – 7” full colour touch screen, 6 speakers, FM radio, Aux-in jack, USB (in central storage cubby) and Bluetooth® with media streaming, Steering wheel controls
- Anti-theft immobiliser
- Variable assistance electric power steering
- Electronic fuel filler flap release
- 12 volt accessory power socket in central storage cubby and additional 12 volt sockets in row 2 and boot
- Space saver steel spare wheel (with jack and toolkit)
- iTPMS (Indirect Tyre Pressure Monitor System)
Petrol Engine availability: VTi 120
Diesel Engine availability: HDi 90/ e-HDi 90 Airdream ETG6/ e-HDi 115 Airdream 6-speed/e-HDi 115 Airdream ETG6
CITROËN C4 PICASSO ATTRACTION+
- Automatic activation of lights and windscreen wipers
- Front fog lights
- Electrically heated and folding body colour door mirrors with LED indicators
- Automatic digital air conditioning with dual zone temperature setting
- Height and tilt adjustable, flat folding front passenger’s seat
- Adjustable armrests for driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Drawer under driver’s and front passenger’s seats
- Fold-down aircraft style tray tables (integrated in to back of front seats)
- Rear underfloor storage (row 2)
- Air vents for rear seat passengers
- DAB digital radio
- Rear parking sensors
Petrol Engine availability: ThP 155 manual 6-speed
Diesel Engine availability: e-HDi 115 Airdream 6-speed/ e-HDi 115 Airdream ETG6/ BlueHDi 150 6-speed
CITROËN C4 PICASSO SEDUCTION+
- LED front indicators
- Fog lights with cornering function
- Kerb lighting (puddle lights in door mirrors)
- Chrome side signature
- ‘Intensive’ external badging
- 17” ‘Anaconda’ alloy wheels (set of four)
- Aluminium dashboard trim and air vent surrounds
- Stitched high-quality leather steering wheel with satin chrome inserts and 4 control zones
- Kids Pack – Integrated retractable rear side window sun blinds and rear seat conversation mirror
- Keyless entry and start
- 12” panoramic HD display
- Reversing camera (displayed on upper 12” HD screen)
- Satellite navigation with additional USB socket
- Perimetric and volumetric anti-theft alarm
- Removable and rechargeable boot light/torch
Petrol Engine availability: ThP 155 manual 6-speed
Diesel Engine availability: e-HDi 115 Airdream 6-speed/ e-HDi 115 Airdream ETG6/ BlueHDi 150 6-speed
CITROËN C4 PICASSO INTENSIVE+
- Active radar guided cruise control with collision alert
- Active seatbelt safety system
- Blind spot monitoring system
- Panoramic sunroof (with dark tinted glass and electric sliding blind)
- LED 3D effect rear lights
- Body colour, electrically heated, folding reverse-dipped door mirrors with LED indicators
- Aluminium front and rear sill scuff protectors
- 18” ‘Python’ alloy wheels (set of four) (Excludes e-hDi 115 versions)
- Dark tinted windows
- Automatic dimming electrochrome interior rear view mirror
- Fan speed adjustment for rear seat passenger air vents
- Integrated dashboard scented air freshener
- Reading spot light for rear aircraft style tray tables
- Driver’s seat: electric massage function with adjustable lumbar support
- Front passenger’s seat with massage function and electric footrest
- Extra support head rests
- Luxury velour carpet mats
- Slate grey half leather with black ‘Ondulice’ cloth interior trim
- Front parking sensors
- Park Assist
- Motorised rear tailgate (with programmable opening height memory)
- Fold out flat load cover panel
The new Citroën C4 Picasso’s modular “EMP2” platform is lighter and has a lower centre of gravity, two properties that significantly improve roadholding. These two qualities offer improved balance between unparalleled comfort, greater agility and more reactive roadholding.
Front Light Signature
The bold personality of the new Citroën C4 Picasso owes much to the new respresentation of the double chevrons and the unique light signature.
The streamlined lights are highlighted by LED daytime running lights that also prolong the radiator grill. They give the car its expressive, modern and high-tech look.
3D Led Rear
3D Led Rear Lights
The new Citroën C4 Picasso features the rear LED lights that appeared on the brand’s latest concept cars.
The original 3D effect of these profound and futuristic lights makes the new Citroën C4 Picasso immediately recognisable in the modern automotive landscape.
Chrome is used on the new Citroën C4 Picasso to highlight its bold styling by adding a further touch of elegance. The C-shaped chrome signature on the side outlines the interior living area for the driver and passengers.
Together with the chrome inserts on the door handles, it gives a real personality to the side view of the car. The front end and the tailgate also feature a chrome finish.
With its 2 m² wide-angle panoramic windscreen and large quarter lights framed by slim pillars, the new C4 Picasso delivers exceptional visibility and an incomparable impression of space.
This exceptional visibility contributes to driving pleasure and also to safety, since the vertical angle of visibility is doubled and there are fewer blind spots.
The new C4 Picasso is available with a panoramic sunroof of 1.2 m², the biggest in its class (1.04 m). All the passengers can then enjoy exceptional visibility and light.
The light can be filtered out by an electric blind with an anti-pinch function.
The dash is available in two brand new colours – Ardoise or Champagne, depending on the colour scheme – with a sequined effect. The overall effect is completed by the satin-finish chrome and the gloss black inserts. The door panels are also exceptionally stylish.
The cross head is decorated with a unique pattern, etched by laser. Every refined detail has been meticulously worked and is highlighted by the comfort lighting that subtly pervades through the whole interior.
New Citroën C4 Picasso’s asymmetrical flowing dashboard heightens the sense of space, light and wellness. Organised around the two centrally positioned screens, the dash is unlcuttered and easy to use, since all the car’s functions can be controlled using the 7″ touch-sensitive tablet.
Special attention has been given to the soundproofing and temperature control, to make your ride in the new Citroën C4 Picasso all the more comfortable. Noise and vibrations from the road are filtered and the windows are soundproof.
The automatic two-zone air conditioning in the front and the rear and the athermal windscreen help to keep the air in the car at just the right temperature.
The new Citroën C4 Picasso is available with a complete Lounge Pack, so that every one of your trips in the car is a comfortable and pleasant experience.
The Lounge Pack includes “Relax” headrests on all the seats, massaging seats in the front and the unique “Relax” seat for the front passanger, who can effortlessly stretch their legs thanks to the electric leg rest.
7″ Touch-Sensitive Tablet
The 100% digital, 100% touch-sensitive and 100% intuitive 7″ tablet is fitted with seven touch-sensitive pushbuttons providing direct access to all of the Citroën C4 Picasso’s functions: the two-zone air conditioning, navigation, sound system and media, hands-free telephone, driver aids and the Citroën Multicity Connect connected services.
And all the controls are within arm’s reach!
12″ HD Panoramic Screen
The spectactuar 12″ HD panoramic screen displays all the essential information you need when at the wheel and can be configured at all times. For example, you can choose to display the navigation information or the driver aids in high definition, depending on what you want and need.
You can also choose between the Cubic or Elliptic graphical presentations. You can even personalise the screen wallpaper with one of your own photos, that can be imported from a USB key.
The new Citroën C4 Picasso’s reversing camera is activated as soon as you select reverse gear, displaying the view behind your vehicle on the HD 12″ panoramic screen.
The view is enhanced by markings that change colour as you approach an obstacle. An extended vision that makes reversing much easier!
Multimedia & Connectivity
The new Citroën C4 Picasso is equipped with a hi-fi system by JBL®, with eight speakers and the “Arkamis” sound spacialisation function, for top quality listening.
You can also connect your own audio players or smartphones to the jack and USB ports in the “Plug in Desk” connector panel, which is cleverly positioned in the central storage compartment of the dashboard, and recharge your mobile appliances through the 12V or the 230V ports.
The new Citroën C4 Picasso sets a new standard of modularity. By way of example, the three independent sliding rear seats, which are all the same width, can also be inclined for a more comfortable ride in the back. They can be folded away in an instant to form a perfectly flat floor.
The front passenger seat can be folded down into a tray-like configuration so that objects measuring up to 2.50m in length can be loaded.
In addition to the lit storage compartment in the middle of the dashboard that houses the “Plug in Desk”, the new Citroën C4 Picasso also features numerous clever cubbies, such as the central console between the two front seats, which contains a large compartment protected by a sliding lid, two cup holders and an ashtray.
This console can also be easily detached in the versions fitted with the ETG6 clutchless gearbox. The compartments under the seats in the front and in the door panels, the storages nets on the backs of the front seats, with LED lighting, and the storage compartments in the floor in row 2 can also be used to keep your belongings within easy reach.
The record-breaking 537-litre boot (up to 630 litres when the back seats are pushed forwards) in the new Citroën C4 Picasso is the largest in its category.
There is also extra storage space under the floor of the boot, plus a hand torch. Loading is also made easier by the wide motorised tailgate.
The new C4 Picasso ships with an innovative, comprehensive braking system:
– four large-diameter vented disc brakes;
– an ABS (Anti-Blocking System) feature that adjusts braking pressure electronically to stop the wheels locking;
– Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) that distributes braking power evenly to all wheels;
– Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA) that boosts braking power instantly when the driver presses hard on the brake pedal.
Also, the ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) helps the driver keep the car under control even in the most difficult situations:
– it acts on brakeforce distribution and engine speed to keeps the car on course if the driver loses grip when cornering;
– it is coupled to a traction control (ASR) system that immediately brakes the drive wheels in the event of skidding.
Video Lane Warning
VIDEO LANE DEPARTURE WARNING
The second-generation lane departure warning system (LDW) in the new Citroën C4 Picasso is more predictive. Lane departures are detected by an invisible miniature camera mounted near the interior rear view mirror and line recognition technology based on digital imaging. Drivers are informed of lane departures by vibrations in their active seat belt.
This technology helps to combat drowsiness at the wheel for a safer drive.
Active Cruise Control
The active cruise control system uses a radar mounted in the front bumper to detect vehicles in front that reduce their speed and to warn the driver. The system maintains a constant distance from the vehicle in front by acting on the accelerator pedal to reduce speed, within a limit of more or less 30 kph.
Once the road ahead is clear, the car automatically returns to the pre-selected speed.
This technology makes for a more relaxing drive and protects the safety of the occupants.
The new C4 Picasso sets the highest standards in passenger protection with six airbags as standard:
- two front airbags (the deployment pressure and volume of the passenger airbag vary with the severity of impact);
- two lateral airbags protecting the thorax and abdomen of passengers;
- two curtain airbags to protect the heads of passengers at the front and rear.
Active Safety Belts
The active safety belts on both seats in the front are fitted with motors that automatically tighten the belts in the event of danger, for maximum protection.
They also strengthen the optimal retention of the driver and front passenger by tightening slightly above 10 kph.
Smart Traction Control
The smart traction control makes for a safer drive on slippery terrain:
– it helps the vehicle to keep moving in snow, black ice or rain;
- And manages the traction control (ASR) system using a control unit that analyses a wide range of parameters (slope, type of snow, ice, etc.) and adjusts slippage of the right and left wheels separately.
The qualities of the smart traction control are optimised by snow tyres.
Thanks to the new modular “EMP2” platform and the use of aluminium and lighter composites, the new Citroën C4 Picasso has shed a full 140kg. This reduction in weight allows for a more compact exterior, while improving the interior liveability. Finally, the aerodynamic design has been optimised for improved penetration through the air.
Thanks to the micro-hybrid e-HDi technology, the e-HDi 90 Airdream ETG6 version of the new Citroën C4 Picasso emits just 98g of CO2 and consumes a record-breaking 3.8 litres per 100km. Emitting just 104g of CO²/100 km, the e-HDi 115 also has a very limited environmental impact.
The new Citroën C4 Picasso offers a unique driving experience thanks to the micro-hybrid e-HDi technology on all the diesel engines and the second-generation Stop&Start, fitted with a reversible alternator and an e-booster that restarts the engine in just 0.4s.
Not only do the e-HDi engines offer a remarkably pleasant drive, but they are environmentally-friendly too. The micro-hybrid e-HDi technology converts the kinetic energy that is produced when decelerating into electricity in order to cut fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by as much as 15% in towns.
The particulate filter (DPFS) on the diesel engines contributes to environmental protection by trapping and burning the particles produced by the engine.
Particulate emissions were already particularly low, and with the DPFS filter they drop to barely measurable levels that go beyond future EU environmental standards.