New Citroën Berlingo
Diesel Engine Availability: HDi 75, HDi 90, e-HDi 90 Airdream
- Plus Pack – Air conditioning
- Driver’s airbag
- Variable power assisted steering
- RDS stereo radio/MP3 compatible CD player
- Two asymmetrical unglazed rear doors (excludes Platform Cab)
- Multi-function on-board trip computer
- Two individual front seats
- Open backed cab (Platform Cab only)
- Standard Equipment Pack – central locking and front electric windows
- Fully folding, three-passenger rear bench seat with integrated, sliding mesh upper bulkhead (Crew Van only)
- Twin unglazed sliding side loading doors (Crew Van only)
- Smartnav – 3 years’ Smartnav Touchscreen routes, up to 100 routes per month, 3 years’ Trackstar Stolen Vehicle Tracking, 3 years’ automatically downloaded live traffic information, 10 Personal Assistant Smartnav routes and 3 months’ Safe Speed safety camera alerts
- iTPMS (Indirect Tyre Pressure Monitor System)
The New CITROËN Berlingo is available with new BlueHDi engines featuring the most efficient diesel emission control technology on the market. They also meet the new Euro 6 standard. Fuel consumption and emissions are as follows:
– BlueHDi 75 manual: 4.2l/100 km and 110g of CO2
– BlueHDi 100 manual: 4.32/100 km and 110g of CO2
– BlueHDi 100 S&S manual: 4.2l/100 km and 108g of CO2
– BlueHDi 100 S&S ETG6 : 4.1l/100 km and 106g of CO2
– BlueHDi 120 S&S 6-speed manual: 4.3l /100 km and 112g of CO2 (depending on the country)
These engines are more efficient, with improved internal efficiency and lower mechanical friction losses. They also set higher standards of performance for greater driveability.
The New Berlingo is as modular and functional as ever. With a full line-up of body styles, engines and equipment, it has the answer to all your business needs.
The New Berlingo is still available in two lengths: L1 (effective volume of up to 3.7 m3) and L2 (up to 4.1 m3). Vehicle access is designed to optimises the loading area, with wide sliding side doors and asymmetric rear doors opening to 180°.